Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!!!

Hello!

This is the first blog that I am posting.  The reason I am writing this is because I want to create an awareness about the declining health of Americans.  The reason it is so near and dear to me is because for the past 10 years I have suffered with numerous conditions that have made me feel terrible.  I know I am not alone, because I have done extensive research on the web, including reading many peoples blogs which have helped me sort out my problems.  I cannot tell you how much better I look and feel after finding the right holistic practitioner, and learning all about healthy eating, and how to stay healthy and looking young!  Thanks to Dr. John Lee, author of "What Your Doctor May not tell you about Perimenopause", as well as Suzanne Somers and all her books, and countless others, I have made a huge turnaround and I would like to pay it forward to all of you who are seeking help.  Looking forward to writing to you and hearing your stories...god bless!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to following your posts! How exciting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete